Why I Believe Bush Must Go
Nixon Was Bad. These Guys Are Worse
by George McGovern
A President, any President, who maintains that he is above the law — and repeatedly violates the law — thereby commits high crimes and misdemeanors.
Random stuff that enrages me mixed with some humor to take the edge off -- you know, for the kids.
Why I Believe Bush Must Go
Nixon Was Bad. These Guys Are Worse
by George McGovern
A President, any President, who maintains that he is above the law — and repeatedly violates the law — thereby commits high crimes and misdemeanors.
Posts o' the moment:
The War Against the Third World - and Against Us
Truth was first US casualty in Iraq war.
Democracy is great but secularism is better.
Can we really win the oil endgame?
Capitalism is arguably THE world's biggest problem.Now I know why atheists are so angry.