Sunday, March 2, 2008

The War Against the Third World - and Against Us

WAIT -- before you give into the same initial reaction that I had and think "yeah yeah, I know about it" and then move on to something else -- instead STOP for one minute and realize that most of the problems in the world today can be understood in the context so clearly shown in this very important video. War; death; just means by which our increasingly privitized military industrial complex can continue to spend over 250 BILLION dollars a year -- of our money -- to continue to line the pockets of the wealthy who really run our Plutocracy.

I know, this sounds like pinko, Commie, subversive blather from some 1960's hippie; but before you dismiss it take a look and decide for yourself. Americans don't hear about the worlwide violence done in our name. Our corporate media doesn't cover it. We don't understand why so much of the world is angry at our self-serving international politics. I know that it's not pretty, but we have to understand our complicity -- otherwise, it will never change. If you turn away and do nothing, then you will truly be complicit!

So watch the videos or read the transcripts and forward this useful information to your friends and family.

Decide -- do you agree with Henry Kissinger when he said “I hope they kill each other” (which seems to be the unofficial US foreign policy) or with Martin Luther King when he said "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere?" He also said “The greatest purveyor of violence on earth is my own government.” It was true then and it's even more true today -- watch the videos.